Monday, July 22, 2013

Building a Clean Room

July 22
Day 11

Wow. Its day 11 already. That's scary.
Today I did not on the manuscripts very much, I ran a few bands of one leaf but that was it. My advisor, Roger Easton is out of town for the week so I am continuing through the leaves that he left me to do. I spent almost all of my day building a clean room. It was so cool. We literally built a room inside of a room. We had to connect all of the supports and walls and put in the plexiglass walls. It was a nice change to be able to do something other than on the computer. I am on a FIRST Robotics team, so working together with people to build things is something that I love. Robotics is the thing that I miss most about the school year during the summer, so this was a nice chance to get back to working in the fashion. It was a fun time getting to know the other interns better as we built something that will actually help in research. We didn't finish it so we will go back later in the week to install the ceiling and the rest of the walls. I'm looking forward to it.

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment