Thursday, July 11, 2013

Introduction!

EXTRA!

Hi everyone! This my official introduction. Hi, I am Mary Emma. I am a rising senior at Our Lady of Mercy High School. I am interested in science, robotics, reading, and camping. I am a huge nerd, and proud of it. I love Harry Potter, Sherlock, and Star Wars. You get the idea. This summer I am an high school intern at the Center for Imaging Science at the Rochester Institute of Technology. I am one of the Historical Document Restoration interns. There are 13 other inters all in different labs. We are each required to keep a daily blog to keep the world updated about our research. You can find the links to all of these blogs here: http://www.cis.rit.edu/2013interns

Thanks so much for reading my blog, and if you have any questions leave a comment. But be nice. Thanks.

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment