Monday, July 15, 2013

Gaining Speed

July 15
Day 6

Hi. Today I actually managed to get a lot of images done. I made it through 5 and a half leaves, which I think is a lot for one day, at least compared to what I have been doing. And excusing the brief moment where my computer lost the internet, not technology issues either. The leaves that I am working on now are easier than the ones that I did before. This is partially because I am getting better at the software and partially because they are not the top priority files, which are apparently the hardest. Overall a productive day.

I really wish I could understand what these manuscripts say. I want to know if the image I'm working on is a letter or a speech or a shopping list. It really doesn't matter, but I think it would be really interesting to know.

Sorry for the short post today, but when nothing goes wrong with the computer I basically just use the software. Not very exciting, but interesting all the same.

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment