Thursday, July 18, 2013

Helping out

July 18
Day 9

Hi. Today I actually spent a lot of my time helping out with other people's labs. I helped to clean up the building materials for a clean room that another lab is building. There used to be a clean room in CIS but then it wasn't needed anymore and it was taken down.  All of the clean room equipment has been in storage for a few years. I have never seen so much dust. Ironic. On Monday we get to help set up the clean room, which I am really looking forward to. I think it will be really interesting to see how they build it to keep it so clean. I also got to assist with a senior project in Color Science. It was very interesting and I am glad that I could help the student with her research. The environment at RIT is one that encourages people to help out in other research, which I think is really nice.

Of course, I also did more work on the manuscript. No treasure maps so far, but I'm still hopeful.

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment